Smarty Arty

Trevor won 1st Place in the School Art Contest in the (Kinder - 2nd Grade) catagory. He was so excited, they announced his name over the school intercom and his whole class cheered with excitment. Way to go Trevor!!!

I dont know if the term Smarty Arty is real term, but it is to me. I just made it up and I think it fits lovely with my sweet little Trevor. He LOVES art just like his Mama. When he heard about the school Art Contest he was determined to win. The topic for this Years Art Contest was "The Magic of the Moment". He decided he wanted to draw a picture of himself and his Elf on the Polar Express, such a magical moment right? He drew this picture all by himself and used some of the techniques Ive taught him in the past such as creating a colorful sky using a water wash and outlinnning his final picture with black pen to help pop out the different subjects. I was pretty amazed at his level of expertise at such a young age. He just may be the next Vincent van Gogh.

0 Response to "Smarty Arty"

Post a Comment